My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, November 17, 2005

What's your secret Anthropologie...

I found an interesting article online in the Wharton Journal from 11/14. It's called the secrets of retailing, revealed. They had some speakers talk to student audiences as they say to continue in their mission to expose Whartonites to the fashion and retail industries. One of the speakers was Kimberly Greenberger, Director, Retailing - Softlines at Citigroup Investment Research. Some of her comments:
  • 'Greenberger discussed how specialty stores such as Anthropologie stand the best chance of maintaining prices and margins for the industry. Apparel is an emotional purchase, not one of necessity. The design, price, quality, ability to merchandise, and customer service of stores like Anthropologie "get the consumer over the hurdle to make the purchase they don't need." '.

You can read in full at WhartonJournal.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home