My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello there...


And hello August! Where did the summer go! Amazing.

I'll stop in very soon and give you the latest updates.

In the mean time....



10 Comments:

Anonymous Down Comforter said...

wow wow wow
nice blog

8:33 AM  
Blogger amy@inspirationchic said...

I cut this photo out when I got teh mag. I love it. Love anthropolgie too. Great blog!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous obat herbal kosmetik said...

jual obat pemutih gigi
obat pelangsing badan
cara cepat menurunkan berat badan setelah melahirkan
obat ambeien mujarab
tips menyembuhkan ambeien dari ustad danu
menyembuhkan ambeien secara alami
jual obat vimax
masalah seksual yang sering dialami pria
cara membesarkan mr p

8:23 AM  
Blogger Yoko Hao said...

kickfit |
boxing | vo tu ve | kick boxing | Quyen Thai | muay thái | võ gậy arnis
học muay thái ở hà nội | lớp học boxing cho nữ tại hà nội | học võ tự vệ tại hà nội | kick boxing hà nội | kickfiness

4:02 AM  
Blogger Vinh Phạm said...

Lớn lên Móc khóa mở bia theo năm tháng, bị cuốn đi bởi guồng Móc khóa da quay công việc. Mải miết chạy theo cuộc sống Công ty quà tặng thường ngày đôi khi chúng ta thèm sống lại với tuổi thơ gắn bó với miền quê nghèo ấy. Bức tranh phong cảnh làng quê yên bình ấy như một nỗi niềm sâu thẳm của Quà tặng doanh nghiệp bất kì ai được sinh ra và lớn lên ở đó.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Vinh Phạm said...

Lớn lên Móc khóa mở bia theo năm tháng, bị cuốn đi bởi guồng Móc khóa da quay công việc. Mải miết chạy theo cuộc sống Công ty quà tặng thường ngày đôi khi chúng ta thèm sống lại với tuổi thơ gắn bó với miền quê nghèo ấy. Bức tranh phong cảnh làng quê yên bình ấy như một nỗi niềm sâu thẳm của Quà tặng doanh nghiệp bất kì ai được sinh ra và lớn lên ở đó.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Alenah White said...

Thank you for some information.You give me some idea's.Keep posting.
Click Here Investment Fraud Lawyer

2:40 AM  
Blogger Pirena Linton said...

Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article that's really helpful for my references.
Inflow

6:18 AM  
Blogger Dhanaya Park said...

I love seeing your photos,You give me some idea's. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
Visit Site

12:58 PM  
Blogger Ybarro Smith said...

I will bookmark for next reference.
Cloud Contact Center

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home