My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hello June! come on in............

I really love this catalog. Such great images!!

Love this one with these 2 little boys ........ such a natural backdrop, colors of nature and then sitting on that gorgeous splash of colors in a quilt.

When I saw this SEPIA CROCUS BAG............I knew I wanted it instantly.

Love this shot below.............. perfect.

my fav are the modern garden pillows (above). Perfect pillows!


Anonymous kristine said...

LOVE that tote!!!!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

all gorgeous!

2:21 AM  
Blogger The Lil Bee said...

Oh MY...the color combos, the commentary, the lovely photos! Divine. I'm so happy to have discovered your blog! Perhaps it's because I share your fascination with the store... but, I can assure you, I'll be back:-)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mina said...

I got the catalog in the mail and drooled! It is my favorite thus far. Great pics in this one!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

very inspiring as im in the process of choosing many fabrics for my boutique hotel in marrakech.

Please have a look
The Good Life in Morocco

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Down Comforter said...

gorgeous stuff
great work
keep it up

8:34 AM  
Blogger A Flightless Robin said...

that skirt with the gingko leaves was used in the new movie Gran Torino

3:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Anyone know about the teal satin peeptoes in the pic with the crocus bag???

Love them!!!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous designer jeans said...

Amazingly comfortable for such stylish and on-trend shoes. Had many comments about them and people couldn't believe they were from Marks.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

christian louboutin outlet
timberland boots
gucci handbags
nike roshe run
christian louboutin sale
oakley outlet
insanity workout
replica watches
nike running shoes
michael kors outlet
tory burch handbags
michael kors outlet
true religion
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas nmd r1
toms shoes outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
tory burch outlet
rolex watches
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans
mont blanc pens
nike uk
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
kate spade
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas shoes
nike outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet store online

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home