My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking forward.......


I am certainly looking forward to a new MONTH and a new beginning..............

Can't wait to see Anthro's JUNE catalog. Not viewable at the moment(but it could just be me).

4 Comments:

Anonymous CECI SCHIEDOW said...

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE FALL SEASON TO GET HERE. SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SWEATERS AND SKIRTS TO KEEP ME WARM.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous maggie said...

love your cool blog..will be coming often to check it out~

4:30 PM  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

tory burch outlet
lebron 12
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350
replica watches
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
adidas superstar
kevin durant shoes
adidas uk
coach outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
kobe 11
jordan 4 toro
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren polo outlet
nike trainers
air max 90
cheap oakleys
nike outlet store
celine handbags
louis vuitton handbags
air jordans
nike free run 2
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
tods outlet
celine outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
polo ralph lauren
toms wedges
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
20167.22chenjinyan

4:11 AM  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

tory burch outlet
lebron 12
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy boost 350
replica watches
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
adidas superstar
kevin durant shoes
adidas uk
coach outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
kobe 11
jordan 4 toro
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren polo outlet
nike trainers
air max 90
cheap oakleys
nike outlet store
celine handbags
louis vuitton handbags
air jordans
nike free run 2
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
tods outlet
celine outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
polo ralph lauren
toms wedges
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
20167.22chenjinyan

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home