My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A peek at my little corner......

and my Flavia Del Pra lamp that I adore!


so now my lamp doesn't match the lamp on the other side of the bed... but I could care less.

The little ceramic playing card you see on the table is John Derian. I picked them up at last year's Domino Bazaar.


Even though this isn't a great pic, I had to show you a close up of this night table. It belonged to my husband's grandparents and it certainly looks like it. But I still love them. I suppose I should get it refinished, but either way I think it's practically perfect!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

Sometimes (especially when you have a great lamp like that) it's even better when they don't match.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tables as is!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home