My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

This weekend...



confetti flutter mittens


I'm so glad it's Friday, how about you? Well, I have some Bday cash to spend so I think I'll have to visit Anthro on Saturday. Can't wait.




The Q&A article was in todays Star Ledger. I prefer the online version since you can read it in full. In the paper, they chop it in half, so you don't really get the full story, in my opinion.

But it was still fun to see!



I'll be doing some more celebrating this weekend! Looking forward to some good meals and fun times.



It finally feels like FALL today. I like it. I like wearing boots and now the weather is fitting.
Wishing you have a lovely weekend!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home