My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I love Winter white.......


so I think this 'New Romance Coat' is just lovely!!! oh so lovely!

A cream expanse of embroidered wool blushes with pink silk sashes and billows a bit at the sleeve. Ruffles along the double-breasted placket lead to a hood, should you need to peek coyly from beneath it. By Elevenses.
Button closure
Front slant pockets
Wool, acrylic; cotton, acetate lining
Dry clean
36"L
Imported style $398.00

4 Comments:

Blogger Flair said...

I saw this coat and totally want it too! The only thing is...I have bad luck with white!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Rubyellen said...

Thanks for the kind words and I will be checking your blog often... My husband and I both LOVE LOVE Anthropologie... We take trips their with the kids just to walk around, shop, and get inspired. Their style so light hearted and romantic!!! I am waiting for their velvet blue sofa to go on sale... I got my eye on that one!!!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those whites. It looks so refreshing and crisp, especially in teh sea of black coats. Great find!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Just went to the Boston location yesterday and totally drooled over all the new creams and whites!! Love love your blog everytime I stop by :)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home