My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Review: Prepster Knee socks


I mentioned that I picked up these adorable socks in the mushroom color. I just have to tell you how comfortable they are. It says they are a mix of Acrylic, nylon and wool. Well whatever they are made of, they feel super soft on your skin. And they stay up perfectly.

I think I have to get the chocolate ones too! I wish there were more colors, I would get them all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I desperately need socks and these look perfect!!! So pretty, too.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! How do you wear these? With a long skirt and boots or with an above the knee skirt and flats?

Changing the subject to Christmas....
Have you guys seen the new 2007 ornaments!?!??! Didn't think it was possible but they are soooo much cuter than last years! My faves are these felt birds with stitching and the round glass birds. (2 diff sizes)I was thinking that they could be grouped together to make a seasonal chandelier...kind of like the effervescent chandelier they sell.

12:47 AM  
Blogger jade said...

Hi Christina... I wear my socks with boots and a skirt that is right to the knee or slightly above the knee, so you can see the ruffle. Love them!

I have not seen the ornaments yet, I will check them out today. Is it possible for them to be cuter? Can't wait.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home