My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, August 03, 2007

It's Friday.........and I'm oh so glad.........

I'm looking forward to the weekend. We are throwing a 75th bday party for my Lovely Mother-in-Law and let me tell you she looks amazing. I hope I look half as good as her when I'm that age.

Anyway....I hope you have some fun things planned. Enjoy this first weekend of August!

Here's my pick this morning.........these tiki-style Raiatea rings are pretty, pretty, pretty. The red is my favorite... I love the punch of color, especially on nice tan hands : )

Very affordable at $28.00


2 Comments:

Blogger blushing apples said...

you have a lovely blog! i'm addicted to anthropologie myself, my blog:
http://thecolorofblushingapples.blogspot.com/

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love that owl ring!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home