My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

It's almost that time........


to re-do my cubicle walls........with some new ANTHRO catalog pages. Even though we are supposed to be moving spaces soon. But 'soon' around here, could literally mean EONS!

I should take a picture of it when I'm done. That would be fun! Although, when my co-workers see flashes going off, they might think I've gone mad. They are IT guys, and just wouldn't understand. I'm sure you know what I mean. The only thing on their walls are VISIO network diagrams! ughh

It kind of makes me laugh when they come into my cubicle to ask some workflow question or talk about a project. Their eyes can't help but to be drawn to my walls full of color, the only color on a floor full of dull gray. And they ask, everytime!

"what is this? I don't get it. "
I used to try to explain, but I would get blank stares or a 'huh'. And then we would move on.
So now I just tell them it's ok, you don't need to understand it.
Anyway.........maybe I'll sneak in a pic without the flash. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

LOLZ! I live with one of those IT guys, I totally get what you're saying!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home