My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Anthropologie painting....

So I know it's taken me forever to show you my painting of the Anthro catalog page. That's because I only get to paint once every week or two. It's not quite finished, but I'll show you anyway.
In this top pic, the left side is the Anthro catalog page and the right side is my lil painting.





Another pic of the painting, I know it's a bit rough. It's not complete yet. And don't forget I haven't picked up a brush in a bit. I do like it though, I'm going to hang it in my kitchen ofcourse!! I'm thinking of doing the opposite page to have the set to hang up. It is so fun to do.

I'll be finishing up the rest tonight.


Did you notice the Anthro tablecloth underneath..... ahem........ I know I'm a bit much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

Looks good! I liked that catalogue page too. The whole thing is like a giant art mag or still life study!

10:11 PM  
Blogger 72 and sunny said...

wow! that's beautiful!

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home