My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Anthropologie: Corona California



8 Comments:

Blogger Saucy said...

Hello, friend. I am like-minded, only I live in Canada so tooo bad for me!! I visited the Union Square Anthropologie in San Francisco last week - it was amazing! Thank goodness for online shopping.

11:28 PM  
Blogger jade said...

Saucy....We are trying to plan a trip to Cali this summer , SanFrancisco as well. It will be my first time. So you know I am going to plan some shopping trips while there and map out the Anthropologie's!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is sooo california - hip, edgy, earthy - i LOVE it!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there. I am a manager at Anthropologie here in CA in Los Angeles and I have been dying to go to the store in Corona to see it. It is the most expensive store that Anthro has ever built. I will be going soon so I will be sure to let you know how amazing it is! :)

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those of you in Canada hold on to your hats! Anthro is opening stores In Canada! They are also moving into the UK real soon!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Rachel Camille said...

I just moved to Corona, CA and I am originally from Pasadena. I love this store and must say it is wonderfully set-up and the staff is really sweet! I am literally 8 mins away and it is so hard to not visit all the time.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvеlous, ωhat a blog іt is! This web site providеs valuable datа tο us, keep it uр.


Аlso viѕit my blog post optus unlock iphone

5:43 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan 11
yeezys
jordans
kd shoes
off white hoodie
supreme clothing
nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
kyrie shoes
curry 5 shoes

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home