My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

So I took a lunch time trip...

last week to visit Anthro to get my fix ONLY to come to a grinding halt by a sign saying 'closed for inventory, will be open later today'. How disappointing, right!!! So I was forced to shop elsewhere... I also visited their sister store Free People for a mini fix.

The other day I was just taking note of all the things that are Anthropologie in my house. Because you don't really take note of these things as you look around...and trust me its not as much as YOU would think a girl who's blog is dedicated to the store should have...but there's plenty.

The funny thing is in my bedroom I do have Anthro curtains, which I love but I also have these really ancient night/end tables that once belonged to my husbands grandparents. They are so very old and in need of refinishing but I was looking at them and thinking they are so 'Anthropologie'! If I ever get around to taking pics I'll show ya.

Anyway..I'm off to my first Yoga class ever! Why am I torturing myself, I have no idea. I'm not that flexible, bendy, energetic, exercise type. I suppose I'm hoping I will love it and motivate myself to be more active. blah blah..
Wish me luck!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

Yoga rocks! Tell us how it went!
-Rachelle

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home