My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, December 28, 2006

OISEAU LIP BALMS


in sweet and fruity flavors! $8.00

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purchased this lip balm at Anthropology and fell in love with it, now I can't find it, can you help, rtumminia@charter.net

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same problem!! anthropologie does not appear to carry it anymore...i'll keep searching!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, too!!!

2:22 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150525
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie fitch
gucci handbags
louis vuitton handbags
tory burch flats
abercrombie & fitch new york
coach factorty outlet
concords 11
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
burberry sale
adidas outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
hollister clothing store
coach factory
air jordans
jordan 3 infrared
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
christian louboutin shoes
jordan 3 powder blue
michael kors watches
juicy couture outlet
ray ban outlet
coach factorty outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade
louboutin
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin shoes
mulberry uk
chanel uk
red timberland boots
mont blanc
pandora charms
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet

12:38 AM  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

nike air max
ray bans
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
true religion
beats headphones
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
hermes outlet
polo ralph lauren
air jordan retro
fitflops sale clearance
longchamp handbags
cheap jordan shoes
ghd flat iron
jordans
toms
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
hermes birkin handbags
christian louboutin shoes
ralph lauren
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
tiffany outlet
gucci outlet
jordan 8
kate spade handbags
jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
nike roshe flyknit
celine bags
jordans
gucci outlet
christian louboutin sale
cheap jordan shoes
longchamp outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
20167.22chenjinyan

4:22 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nba jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
cheap basketball shoes
boston celtics jersey
replica watches
bears jerseys

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home