My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

prahya mirror


'Reclaimed red wood from Thai thickets now frames a rectangular pool of glass. '
Hanging hook
Wood, glass
31"H, 24"W
Imported

$248.00

............just a little update on my first YOGA class. I can't believe this but I actually loved it! It's not as easy as one might think. I felt so invigorated after I was done and even today my body feels good. Its hard to explain. I'm not exactly sore , I feel achy but good. It might take some getting use to the Ooooohhmmmm Ooooohmmmm's but I'm hooked. Very suprising for me! Hopefully I can do it on my own between classes as well. I'm psyched!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home