My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A new love

Now you know I love giraffes BUT for the last couple of months I've been drawn to zebra prints.
I have no clue why! I've been trying to think of some small way to incorporate the pattern into my home...maybe a pillow, I repeat.. something small. Haven't done it yet. I think you have to be careful, or before you know it you've crossed over into TACKY.

So naturally I'm loving this belgravia tall tote! It looks like it is constructed so well, from the brushed brass buckles, to the stitching, such great detail. And how about unzipping the bottom to transform into a satchel...what's not to love about that!

It's $598. ahhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home