My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ANTHROPOLOGIE fab napkins

As promised, I scanned the linen napkin I bought today so I can show you the pattern.
Hey..it actually scanned better than I thought. I bought them in Yellow and this turquoise green. So pretty. The funny part is I'm not actually going to use them for their intended purpose, as napkins.


**I'm planning to make a pillow for my den, out of the green ones. And for the yellow ones I am using them as the bottom part of cafe curtains in my kitchen. This is my plan in theory..I'll let you know how it turns out.
I like this pattern so much I was thinking this would really dress up my cubicle walls at work. Yes, I think crazy things occasionally. (I need to act on them more often).
But I'm sure there are some corporate rules about trying to bring anything lively, colorful or stimulating into the extremely gray, insanely dull cubicle world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home