My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

1 for me.. 1 for you...

I have been doing so much shopping I am truly worn out.. But I have scored some great things!
My problem is that I can't resist the great sales and I ALWAYS buy something for myself. It's crazy, but I can't help myself. So I buy 1 thing for me..a couple gifts for family..another for me, and you see where this is going.
But I MUST tell you about the SHOES I found today. I saw these pretty pink feminine peep toes just calling me. They were beautiful, they were a crinkly copper rose color, with a perforated leather bow in front, skinny wedge, and a stretchy buckle closure. I picked them up and looked at the price, they were $35.00. I told myself, NO you can't buy another thing for yourself!! STOP! But as I was staring at these shoes, I thought they looked familiar and then I remembered they were soooo VERY similar to a pair I was going to buy online at ANTHROPOLOGIE. I dismissed that thought, walked out with my shoes a happy girl!

Tonight when I got home, and was surfing online, only to confirm my suspicions that the shoes WERE THE EXACT SHOES FROM ANTHROPOLOGIE for $88.00.
So I am even a much happier girl!!

How fabulous!! Aren't they lovely......

p.s--- I almost forgot to tell you....T.J.Maxx.....shhhhh!