My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gift wrapped for you

When you order online from Anthropologie you can choose to have your items gift wrapped, $4 per item. Very pretty wrapping!
Hmmm... I should of had my Scottish poet boots gift wrapped..since it was kind of a Bday present to myself. Yes I use my birthday as an excuse to buy even more stuff for myself. I haven't received them yet..maybe Anthropologie will gift wrap them for me as I am waiting sooo patiently......

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

You Are Not Alone
I was a "wonder-er" too. But since I found Palm Addicts, I am no longer a "wonder-er". I am now in the "know". There are many resources available to you on PA, such as the forum, podcasts, software/hardware ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sofia Barao said...

beautiful wrapping :)

If you want to have a look at my fashion accessories (unique creations) have a look at my shop http://lafeeshop.blogspot.com

kisses from France

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home