My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, November 04, 2005

by Tracy Reese

I think this dress looks great on her........but how would it look on an average Jane??
I'm not so sure.
This is called the empress dress...drescribed as 'A silk floral dress that floats across your body in elegant kimono proportions. Red peony prints unfurl across the calf-length expanse. Complete with a printed obi. Side button closures. Plenty by Tracy Reese.' $288.



Here...check it out on its own....I think the right girl has to carry this dress!
Do you see what I mean?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this dress, I actually have one that is similiar in style that I got a couple of years ago (at Express of all places... I know I know), anyway its a deep wine color and it has such a graceful flow to it, I'm only 5'4, and it fits beautifully

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this dress too ... and i'm a not-so-skinny size 6, 5'5''er, so ... i don't know. it's more versatile than it looks (though also pretty casual on, i think. more garden party than evening party.)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://fuenrpig.com/qgam/djgq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cpbecprl.com/wufd/zvxl.html]Cool site[/url]

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://fuenrpig.com/qgam/djgq.html | http://otkhghov.com/xjsv/xmjv.html

7:15 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

I tried that dress on in Scottsdale. It fit so beautifully but it had a nasty rip that couldn't be repaired and even though they offered me a discount I didn't take it.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is there any where that i can buy this dress? // if any one knows please let me know asap! i love it!!
https://www.myspace.com/raq83

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home