My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, November 04, 2005

1st time I can say "I Love Stockings"...

I love this Ivory Skate Stocking, I think its soo charming.
Shoelace ribbons zigzag across this beaded skate stocking. Warmed with a fairisle heel and toe, this ice-rink replica features a thin wooden blade. Ribbon hang. Dry clean. 18"l, 11"w. Imported $48.

Here's another called the Rouge skate stocking. $48.

Here's a smaller one called the Elf Stocking. $38.

...
..
.
..
...
....

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrey said...

Splogs clog blogosphere
Spammers are spewing their wares across the blogosphere, that part of the Internet where millions ... The readership of blogs has exploded in the last 18 months," and with it the popularity of splogs, said Jason Goldman, product manager for Blogger, which is owned by Google Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

9:51 AM  
Blogger bloggrez said...

When Eggheads Gather
Are public intellectuals especially important anymore? Michael Young The British magazine Prospect recently mixed high- and low-brow culture by conducting an online poll allowing readers to choose the world's ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and club music lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about club music lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite club music lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home