My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Already Christmas!

Remember the good ole days when you didn't see Christmas stuff till after Thanksgiving or atleast the week of. Well that's long gone.
So I guess I should start, since its almost mid-November. I just feel stressed when I think of all the gifts I have to buy. And I always seem to buy a gift for me everytime I buy one for someone else..do you see how expensive this can get? : )

I do need some pretty new ornaments! Please do not even mention the upside down tree... I think its crazy. My tree will remain upright. : )
beveled glass ornament set
These luminous glass forms are a majestic addition to any tree. Lightly ribbed and tinted with just a hint of color, they reflect twinkling holiday lights and good tidings as they hang suspended from shimmering organdy ribbons. Set of 3. Blue, moss, yellow-green. 6"l, 2.25"dia. Imported. $21..

Or what about this wreath like collection of metallic ornaments....you can hang it up or use it as a table centerpiece!
glitter-and-shine garland
An ebullient chorus of classic metallic Christmas tree ornaments to hang or feature as a table-top centerpiece. 15"dia. 8"dia. interior. USA. $68.00



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://dcujlxjc.com/cyfx/nqet.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pfluisht.com/mmco/zqmr.html]Cool site[/url]

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://dcujlxjc.com/cyfx/nqet.html | http://ggjyfncy.com/tppd/sktm.html

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home