My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lovely things

I want to share a new piece I worked on this week.
It's a mixed media collage,
called 'LOVELY THINGS'
and is inspired by Anthro, as if you couldn't tell.
It includes pieces of the catalog, the dress is illustrated,
the words lovely are embroidered in.
The page is from Shakespeare's Cymbeline.

I had SO much fun with this one! I don't know if I want to give it up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so beautiful!

11:01 PM  
Blogger blushing apples said...

i really do like it

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home