My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

A gift for me.............wooo hoo!

So this weekend was wonderful for many reasons, including my husband’s BDay dinner celebration with friends and family, spending time painting in the backyard with my little girl! (she was using watercolor, me using acrylics).
But it was also great because I received the best gift ever and it wasn’t even my birthday…. A GIFT CARD for Anthropologie from some WONDERFUL FOLKS, THE BEST best BESTest. Who know who you are!!!! And I truly THANK YOU!!!! So can you imagine how happy I was!!!! I squealed and was jumping up and down, and my husband asked me to stop for fear I might break our tile floor. (should I be insulted, I mean the floor can hold a refrigerator, right?).
I already did some shopping this weekend, which was so much fun!! Because I couldn't wait a moment longer. And if more stores were open on Sunday, I would of been back. You couldn’t give me a better gift, really, I’m a happy, happy gal!!!!

I'm wearing my Anthro pants, top and this great bracelet today........I love it so much, I might go back to get a red one.......
I'll share more later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Ooooh, that's a beautiful bracelet! What a great find. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend indeed!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not so related to this last blog but maybe you will be able to help me... I assume you have been to the Anthropologie in NYC - Manhattan. I LOVE the tile floor in the entryway. Do you know where I could find pictures of it? I have been searching on interior design sites, google images.... Any ideas?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home