My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Anthro craving has been satisfied



I'm so happy with my buy today. I finally gave in a purchased the first edition dress that I have been oogling over for weeks now. I can't remember paying so much for a dress that will be for casual wear......but I talked myself into it because I have been so good lately, with my spending. (according to me)
And there were only 2 left, one was my size...it was just meant to be!!! Wouldn't you say!!!

I haven't tried it on yet....because that would of wasted precious time for more shopping.

So the craving has been quenched for today anyway. And I'm a happy girl who must get back to work!!

UPDATE: The dress fits perfectly!!! So perfect, I love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think spending lots on casual clothes is ok, you end up getting the most wear out of those clothes - better than spending hundreds and hundreds on a dress you'll wear only once or twice. Beautiful dress and perfectly justifiable :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home