My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

all that is ANTHROPOLOGIE...



Are you ready for a serious Anthropologie visual feast for the eyes and ears? You must stop what you are doing and go see the Annual report for UrbanOutfitters Inc. I know you think I'm crazy for sending you there. But it's the most un-likely of Annual reports you've ever seen...the beginning part anyway. Don't even read further, just go.

Still reading, huh. Well prepare to be mesmerized with beautiful images, a visual display of all that makes up anthropologie. Listen to some of the buyers describe who they think the 'Anthropologie' woman is, and about the creation of some of the catalogs. All the while you get to listen to an eclectic blend of music, that fits perfectly with it all.

Let me know what you think? Even though I know you will love it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade, you should order a hard copy of their corporate annual report every year-the books themselves are beautifully executed. Ya know, we should think about investing since they have been doing so well these past few years.
The music is so delightful and puts me in a good mood! I hope they will package these songs into compilation cds and sell them in the stores. I'll be first in line.
I overdosed on Anthro today by ordering the floresta heels online and picked up the honey bear salt & pepper shakers in store. They don't exactly match my kitchen wares but I couldn't resist! And by the way, I've never spent that much on shoes before...shoes that were on SALE might I add. Damn you Anthro!

I wonder if this is going to be the new interface for their web site...hmmm...check it out
http://www.anthropologie.us/anthro/

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone have a "First Edition" dress they want to sell looking to buy one in any size?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home