My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ANTHROPOLOGIE: Do's and Don'ts

So here's the deal,
if you are wearing your brand new lily pad dress..............

PLEASE do not sit on your Marimekko sofa..........unless your husband is looking for you to do some dreadful task! Then by all means lie down very still and don't make a peep. : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade, that's funny!!

Gain some insight into the marketing and branding efforts behind Anthro by checking out urban inc's annual review. This is usually the narrative part of an annual report but Urban provides a more insightful and intimate picture of the company. There's also music to soothe your ears while you fall more in love with Anthro!

6:03 PM  
Blogger jade said...

Christina....THANK YOU! I just went to check it out. I'm speechless..it's completely amazing! I'm totally immersed into every second of video. Love, love it. And you're right the music is amazing.. if they packaged it I would buy it!!! : ) Thanks for sharing!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home