My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

Mama's-to-be want to shop too

I think Anthropologie should have a small section dedicated to mama’s-to-be. I know what your saying. ---that their target market is age 30 to 45.
But as you know, women are having their kiddies much later in life today then it was in the past. Today, right now, I can name 4 women I know personally that are in their mid thirties and pregnant.

I know these woman would love to STILL be able to shop at their favorite store!!
Come on Anthropologie… it’s a hot market… what do you think?

Maybe it could be a limited selection of convertible items... for example tops that tie in the back..
so you could still wear them post baby.