My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rockefeller Plaza's ANTHROPOLOGIE


(nytimes.com)
'From an architectural perspective, the store can't miss. Housed in the Art Deco former home of The Associated Press, it occupies one of Rockefeller Center's most thoughtful original buildings, a soaring three-story space defined in this new rendition by wrought-iron railings, enormous crystal chandeliers and a dramatic limestone staircase. At 12,000 square feet of selling space, the Rockefeller Center store is larger than most of those in the chain, which are typically half that size. '
...
read more nytimes.com