My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, May 12, 2006

Shorts as office wear....... are you sure?

I was reading this article in the NY times about 'wearing short pants as office wear'. And how it's the in thing , blah blah blah.

(NY times.com)
Although I must admit, I do LOVE the look. I don't know if I could get away with it at the office.
But I sure as hell am going to try!!! Why not! (As soon as I get my self tanner just right)
Here's a pair of Anthropologies:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can anybody stop using thw word hot. it's so overused i think i have migraines, even reading it.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can anybody stop using thw word hot. it's so overused i think i have migraines, even reading it.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

Hey I saw that photo on the View, they were talking about it! It's Elisabeth Hasslebeck, she was out walking around NY with her football hubby and they asked to take her photo in her anthropologie outfit.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home