My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, February 17, 2006

Crochet knee-high boots?

what the heck!
All the qualities of a favorite sweater made especially for feet. Soft crocheted wool in a surprising shade of cayenne rises 13" up the leg. A rubber sole prevents slippage. 1" heel. Orange. Imported.
was $88 now 59.95
(cayenne or brown)



OK ..so let me see if I got this right...its wool...so you don't want to wear in the snow or rain, right? sooooooo when would I wear these BOOTS? Oh..they're just to be stylish. umm .. not sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think they are really cute...but i would be AFRAID to wear them around in this SPASTIC new york weather...it is dry & sunny one minute and then i look out the window & it is pouring rain. they look comfy...maybe only wear them InSiDe...shopping? haha

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home