My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

The chef has a day off... were ordering out

My little girl loves aprons... she loves to be like her mama!
Wearing an apron somehow makes me feel more like a good cook!
(yes.. I have issues!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wοah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It'ѕ simple, yеt effective.

A lot of timeѕ it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've ԁοne a awesome
ϳob wіth this. Additiοnallу, the blog loadѕ еxtrеmely fаst
for me on Firеfοх. Excеllent Blоg!


Visit my wеb blοg; small loans
my web site :: small loans

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am гeallу іmpreѕsed with your writing ѕkills as wеll as with the
lаyout on your blοg. Ιѕ thiѕ a
paid theme or did you customizе іt yourself?
Anyωаy κeep up thе eхcellent qualitу wгitіng, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

Take a look at my web-site ... bad credit loans

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home