My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Iberia Oval vase

I bought 2 of these lovely vases today.









4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did they have any good sales going on? I was on the web site this morning and they listed tons of items which are now all sold out!!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade, you can fill those vases with plants next year from Terrain, Urban Outfitter Inc's new concept.

Looking for jobs on their board, I saw this....

We are excited to offer the opportunity to be apart of our next exciting brand - Terrain. This store will be a the world's most inspiring, authoritative and compelling outdoor lifestyle destination focusing on healthy and natural living in an enriching environment.


I can't imagine how unique this retail environment will be and the senses will be challenged.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:33 AM  
Blogger jade said...

Christina... sounds awesome!! Hey is that an internal job board you are speaking of, or on the internet? Just curious!
Jennifer

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the job board on the corporate site of urbanoutfittersinc.com has a section of jobs for their new concept division(terrain)...I read that they have the top positions filled so they might be hiring more people underneath them later on and after the initial launch. I just hope the prices will be within reach for us anthro gals!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home