My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy, HAPPY Friday!!

yes, finally. It's Friday and it's going to be a beautiful day......low 80's! Love it.

I'm all about my home lately......drawing up sketches of how I can rearrange furniture...pretending to be some sort of 'design star', not really, but just looking to change things up A LOT.

My husband is taking a trip, very soon, for several days... and I am sneakily planning to re-arrange and redecorate things! Well, don't worry, I did mention to him that I will be doing some 'stuff' while he's gone. But I was pretty vague.

It will be fun..because then I get to try things out without all the questions. Why are you doing that? What are you doing? bla blah blah. You know exactly what I mean.

So let's do some 'window' shopping, shall we...................(just for hoots)






I'm really liking this Milo Sofa shown here in a Linen Flax. I really think I have to get a neutral color because I like to change around the accessories, pillows etc for seasons. I also like that there are no back pillows to fluff, besides the ones I put on it. I really like the curvy arms, back, and especially the tufted buttons!




Next... the Lacemaker lamp, again I like that its neutral but sooo not plain. It pattern and texture makes it a keeper!


Here's a great Cherry Bark Mirror. I like rounds better than squares. I'm actually on the hunt for an OVERSIZED mirror for my one living room wall with a very high ceiling. I have a square mirror there now, that's way too small and just not doing the job. (which is to capture the light from the window across the room).

more hunting to come...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see how the redecorating went while the husband was gone! Please share some snapshots!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home