My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello Anthropologie

Chocolate bars--- so divine!


(photo: flickr 'joeywan')

So today I spent my lunch strolling through the lovely haven of ANTHROPOLOGIE.....its so great especially since we are getting close to the holidays. It seems that they get a slightly larger selection of kids items around this time of year. Be prepared for super cuteness for your babes....Such great toys, aprons, books, and stuffed animals that you would snatch from your baby. Can't you just see me strolling through the store.. gazing longingly..picking up item after item, loving the displays...such as sleds crammed into christmas trees as if they just landed there.....
christmas stockings that truly rock....ornaments that look like your best friend made them for you and she's super creative of course....running my hands over the tattered leather couch picturing myself sinking into it for an afternoon snooze..(but I refrain myself, no worries)... I could go on and on....

You may already have noticed but I'm all about the HOME stuff... don't get me wrong I like the clothes too, but my favorite is definitely HOME goods.

The amazing thing today is I actually was able to walk out without a purchase...I'm not sure that has happened before. But I did wind up buying something from their sister store 'Free People'. So much for trying to save money.
By the way..you must check out Free People's blog..........of course I'm a fan.

Anthropologie is still having their 40% off clearance merchandise...so you might want to check it out and grab some new threads while you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home